Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mag166, 4/28/13 Such Is Life

                                                            illustration by Helen Ward 



           "  Sometimes, just as you think things are settled
Happy and comfortable-
a sound, a movement, or an unexpected visitor
Arrives; and topsy-turvy  goes the plan!"


                                                         ( I can so relate to this right now-
although my stage has less players on it-and I am the primary one that is disturbed!)






12 comments:

Laurie Kolp said...

So true... hope things settle down for you soon.

CHummelKornell said...

Wonderful Chaos.

Gail said...

So true.

Kathe W. said...

somtimes even with the best of plans things can go awry! Have a better week!

Tess Kincaid said...

Rolling with the punches is easier said than done...

Brian Miller said...

ha yes...the little thing in the cogs can def throw off the machine...but there is always tomorrow...smiles.

Berowne said...

Very nicely written...

Charleen said...

And those are the times I like to just hide in my house from everyone. Sigh.

Jinksy said...

Topsy turvy is par for the course...

Lyn said...

Yes, just when you think it's safe to go back into the water..life...wonderful life!!

Lydia said...

But here is the good news: you do not write as one who is disturbed! Great take on this that I have yet to try to interpret. :)

Margaret said...

This is an impossible image for me to write to... I'm still thinking. Yes, Topsy turvy is a great description